Accurately Track "Source of Hire" with Integrated Pipeline Reports
With our Integrated Pipeline Reports we help you accurately capture the most important recruiting metrics into one centralized dashboard. Now not only are we able to provide you with the core recruitment marketing metrics directly but through integration with your ATS we can provide key applicant data in your dashboards as well.
SmashFly reporting empowers you with a comprehensive recruitment reporting solution that provides you with all your most important recruitment metrics in one centralized dashboard. Here is an example of our Integrated Pipeline Reports that includes recruitment marketing metrics & ATS applicant data:
SmashFly Integrated Pipeline Reports
Within our SmashFly Platform, we provide both recruitment marketing metrics and ATS applicant data within our Integrated Pipeline Reports (see above). The combination of these metrics can provide you with insight into your recruiting organization that you've never had before.
Recruitment Marketing Metrics
Recruitment Marketing Metrics provide you with insight into your recruitment funnel and measure how well you convert candidates from one stage to the next.
Here are the key recruitment marketing metrics that we provide:
- VIEWS: Measures the number of candidates that click the link to your job ad and view the job ad
- APPLY CLICKS: Measures the number of candidates that found your job ad compelling and decided to enter your application
- CONTACTS: Measures the number of candidates that opt-in to your Talent Network during your job distribution campaigns
- APPLICANTS: Measures the number of candidates that fully complete the application process and become applicants in your ATS
With Recruitment Marketing Metrics, you can easily identify bottlenecks in the apply process and fix problems before they severely hinder your recruiting process.
ATS Applicant Data (Source to Hire)
ATS applicant data provides you with insight on how well your recruitment process is at identifying and attracting qualified candidates. In particular, it focuses on the recruiting channels you use (job boards, social networks, referrals, SEM, etc.) and helps identify which ones best product quality candidates and most importantly hires. This data helps you accurately tell your source of hire.
Here are the key ATS applicant data that many of our partners use in their recruitment process (although you can customize it for your organization):
- QUALIFIED: Measures the number of candidates that are screened and are given "qualified" status in your ATS
- INTERVIEWS: Measures the number of candidates that made the interview stage of the apply process
- RUNNER UPS: Measures the number of candidates that were in final consideration for the position but were not hired
- HIRES: Measures the candidate that was hired for the position and the recruiting channel that was the source of hire
ATS applicant data helps you accurately answer the most important question, "Where are my hires coming from?"
See our Platform in action
Reserve a Live Demo and we can show you how our Recruitment Marketing Platform can help you recruit better candidates faster.